What is a Weepul?
Weepul / `we-pul n, (1971)
1. A small (1¼") fuzzy pompom with rolling eyes, diecut pressure-sensitive feet, antennas and an attached imprinted ribbon.
2. The fun little giveaway that isn't thrown away.
3. Dollar for dollar, the most effective trade show/ convention traffic builder offered in the promotional products industry.
4. An inexpensive collectible item that will be kept for years by any recipient, regardless of age, whether used as a unique calling card, a small token of appreciation, an incentive reward for accomplishing any desired task or merely given away to say thank you for stopping by our booth.
5. Crafted by hankd
6. The original character, copied by others, but never duplicated with the same quality for the same price.
7. Over 100 different stock designs available with custom designers starting as low as 2500 pieces.